Just another Reality-based bubble in the foam of the multiverse.

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Never Mind

Biden backs off.

What a great way to lose a $election: rise to prominence on your antiwar stance.

Then throw that away to convince the Company it won't have to Invite you Onwards.

Harness a pit bull to do your attacks for you, then muzzle him so the Company realizes he won't bite anyone important.

Still: I support Obama-Biden over McCain-Palin, because the difference between bad and worse involves human lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why I come on here and type these comments that probably no one but you will see, but I guess I think you think enough like me that your opinion matters to me.

Joe Biden is the text-book Democratic, a pure politician who says one thing and does another. He is 'insincerity' incarnate. That is what the Democratic party has become by its own choosing. And what is Obama? He is even worse than Biden. Here is a man who appears to have no stand on any issue, but is ready to take whatever stand he thinks will get him elected. I could never support someone like that. As much as I dislike how McCain has thrown away his independent and maverick stance, I actually trust him to lead the country more than I do Obama. How fucking scary is that? And this is a progressive talking to you, not a Republican. Even if Obama is elected, he won't do what we want because he is not one of us. He never was, although he was happy to pretend to be to use that as a platform to get himself on the national ticket, just so he could publicly dismiss us. Democrats are losers. I would not be surprised at all if they lose this upcoming election, and they will have no one to blame but themselves. Do I sound angry? I am beyond angry. Maybe these words will have no meaning to anyone, but maybe someone will pick this up and recognize what is really going on here.