Just another Reality-based bubble in the foam of the multiverse.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Not Your Average Kwisatz Haderach

Lambert should have never left me the keys to this. He should have known sooner or later I couldn't resist taking my little broom closet in the back of the Mighty Corrente building out for a spin in cyberspace. After all, you never know where a door will lead before you open it, only the probabilities it will contain a mop and bucket and not unanticipated alien vistas.

I just want to thank him, and proceed with the tour.

My sojourns will be cross posted at my own site Singularity, until Google decides to totally sell its soul to Big Brother. Or, as becomes more likely, buy the bastard out entirely.

For my opener tonight I'd like to lift a long loving salute to a couple of guys who've helped make my state of delusional paranoia what it is today. You know 'em: that old Contra dog himself, Robert M. Gates and his longtime flame, John D. Negroponte. Together, they're guaranteed to make the Ministry of Truth everything it was promised to be.

Gentlemen, I salute you in your defeat of Darth Rumsfeld!

Homeland Über Alles!

No comments: