Just another Reality-based bubble in the foam of the multiverse.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Stop the Bleeding Quickly

As Krugman points out, the remains of the day are the most intractable.

Even now, the Bush-Cheney criminal cabal moves swiftly to rearrange the world to their advantage while they can.

We need to stop this now. Now, the Democratic Congress needs to move on Impeachment of Bush and Cheney to open the way for their criminal prosecution.

Even if it does not pass, it may serve to keep them from doing incredible damage in the time that remains of their administration.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not trying to be argumentative, but is there any sign at all that the Democrats are in any way transforming themselves into what progressives imagine them to be? Or are Democrats remaining what they have always been, much more interested in retaining political power for their party than in doing the right thing in terms of demanding accountability from the Bush Administration? Whenever I see anyone say that "Democrats need to do this", I think that person really doesn't understand who the Democrats are.

kelley b. said...

Oh, I understand all righty.

I'm just getting my digs in while the rest of the progressive blogsphere is out chasing butterflies and rainbows and thinking happy thoughts.

Otherwise, I won't be able to say "I told you" later on.