Just another Reality-based bubble in the foam of the multiverse.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Employment Center

Given Billmon's post of a couple of days ago, I wonder how many internet trolls work for the Lincoln Group?

Lambert at Correntwire suggests the Ketchum Corporation, the ones that handed a quarter of a million to Armstrong Williams to plug No Child Moved Ahead Left Behind.

To supplement this, you might want to examine information on both Ketchum and The Washington Group.

That's $59 million in federal PR contracts in 2004. That's a whole hell of a lot of Cheetos for the trollsphere. I bet they go through keyboards like Kleenex.

1 comment:

granny said...

I always believed that the disrupters are paid to do what they do. It don't think that I ever did more than suspect they could be paid for with my tax dollars although it does seem to fit the pattern.